THURSDAY MORNING BIBLE STUDY
All are welcome at 10:00 am Thursday mornings for our weekly Bible Study. We meet in the Great Hall. Classes are held from September through May. Bible Study is also offered after our Sunday worship service in Room 1. Please grab a cup of coffee and join us.
BLUE TUB MINISTRY
Each month our Blue Tub gifts go a service or community collection in the Ridgefield area.
LENTEN BRUNCH AND WORSHOPS
Sunday, February 23 Transfiguration - Ash Wednesday/Lent:
Brunch: Pancake Breakfast with a Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras feel
1) Burn palms for ashes, make ash/oil mixture, and
learn about Ash Wednesday & Season of Lent,
2) Pretzel making, and talk about prayer
3) Coloring posters with Lenten theme
Service project: make fleece-tie blankets and give them to ARC.
Sunday, March 29 What is Holy Week all about?
Brunch: Soup Lunch
1) Make palm crosses, hear the story of Jesus' arrival in Jerusalem
2) Egg carton with plastic eggs - fill each egg with an item that
represents a verse from scripture that refers to events of
Palm Sunday, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday
3) Rehearsal of Passion Narrative in preparation for Palm Sunday, Apr. 8
Service project - Welcome Baskets for ARC to give to people starting a new
home after experiencing homelessness.
Sunday, April 26 Easter Resurrection
Brunch: Egg-bake dishes
copyright © St. Andrew's Lutheran Church